Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Friday, December 14, 2012

Where has the time gone ?

Well Hello,
Very Long time no post , things have been a bit crazy .
I intended to post more often but life has a way of throwing curves .
All is well with me and my health journey .
To list a few excuses are in mid September I had a flood in my house that turned my world upside down in the fact that it seemed to be a easy fix then turned into many events leaving a main room in my house a construction zone for many weeks. It's been a year of many replacements and fixes from a new toilet to air con repair computer crash...router and printer replaced all in the last few months .

Needless to say I have been busy with all of that while still moving forward with new goals.
I have registered officially to run the PF Chang 1/2 Marathon here in Az .

Seems I never have time to just sit on the computer to write .
I also have mixed emotions about the need for me to do so . The interest is weak in that when people find out what I live without in my daily food journey they think its impossible or I may spend hours talking to them about cleaning up the food we eat all though they seem truly interested then I never hear from them again leaving me to wonder why do I waste my time. Not all are that way but most sadly are.
I will again try to post new things when I feel it and maybe this can be revived to the intended reality of just helping and encouraging people to make better choices to be healthy.


I've come to the conclusion there is blog overload and too much to belong to "like"and leave our footprint on to keep track of  and follow etc etc .
Everything is short lived and interests change almost daily with  too many choices.

I will post soon on my Christmas Baking 2012
Happy Eating
Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers